- Shipping address must be a residential or business address.
- Hanna Instruments India only ships to addresses within India.
- Shipments originate from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Carrier Information & Shipping Methods
- The carrier for Hanna Instruments India. is defined as DTDC, Bluedart, Professional Courier services, Shri Tirupathi courier and speed post.
- Ground is the default shipping method for all orders.
- For Air delivery additional charges will apply
- Saturday and Sunday delivery are closed.
- Orders placed before 1 PM (IST) during our standard operating hours will be processed and shipped the same day as long as item and carrier are available.
- Delivery of orders is dependent on carrier. Hanna Instruments India only provides estimates on delivery time and date.
- Delivery time is dependent on destination.
- Orders placed outside of business hours (Saturday, Sunday, holidays) will ship on the next business day, depending on item and carrier availability.
- Hanna Instruments India assumes no liability as a carrier and is not to be held responsible for any loss, damage, expense, or delay in orders.
- Free shipping on orders over INR 5000 within India
- Orders containing hazardous materials may be subject to a one-time handling fee.
- Undeliverable packages will be assessed standard shipping costs for re-shipment.
- Flat rate of INR 250 applicable to orders below INR 5000
- All items are subject to availability. Many products are custom made or built to order. In such cases, shipping will be from the date the product is available to ship.
- Orders containing backordered items will ship as soon as all items are available. The customer reserves the right to request a partial shipment if need be.
Delays: Occasionally, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays, higher than anticipated demand, or weather. While we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, Hanna Instruments India. cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control.