In 2006, Hanna established a sales & service office in Navi Mumbai to better serve it’s Indian customers. The headquarter is a 13,500 square foot facility which houses sales, administration, service, warranty, technical support and the product warehouse.
Since 2010, Hanna India has been steadily growing to support its valued customers through the presence of outside sales force and technical engineers in the major cities throughout India. The cities include: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata and Mumbai. This expansion highlights our desire to provide exceptional sales and support at the local level. We provide world class service and solutions to our customers and will continue to expand and grow.
In 2016 Hanna India has opened its first branch office in Chennai city and in 2017 we have opened office in delhi.
As a leading global manufacturer of electrochemistry products, Hanna strives to provide world-class customer service and technical support. Our products are manufactured in our European state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2000 production facility and are CE compliant.
Our highly skilled staffs undergoes a extensive training which enables us to provide application specific solutions to our clients.
As an organisation we make sure that we provide great working environment to staff. We believe in providing great learning opportunity to our employee and we always try to improve this through our training programs.
We have people who are working since its starting of Indian operation.
Hanna’s product catalog spans over 3000 analytical products ranging from handheld pH Testers and Portable Multiparameter units to Benchtop Meters and laboratory grade Titrators.
Hanna dedicates itself to be a worldwide leader in quality, value, service and selection. With over 3000 products, we will find the right solution for your electrochemistry needs.
Where do you see yourself at Hanna?
Company Details - Hanna Equipments (India) Pvt. Ltd. is the local face of Hanna Instruments in the India. Hanna Instruments is a global company and a world leader in the manufacture and supply of scientific instrumentation and test kits. Products manufactured by Hanna Instruments are used for measuring pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, temperature, and specific ions. These products are used in a variety of industries including research, food manufacturing, water treatment, plating, agriculture, and many others. For more details please visit http://www.hannainst.in
Years of Experience – 2 – 8 Years
Locations – Mumbai/ Bhubaneshwar/ Goa
Education – B.Tech/ Diploma (Electrical / Instrument)
Sales Background Preferred - Analytical Instruments, Industrial Sales, Service Sales, Water Treatment.
Job Description :
- To handle sales of assigned region & to maintain business at current customer.
- Responsible to achieve the Sales Target.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- To review develop new customer, review new enquiries & send offers.
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- To demonstrate the ability to show entrepreneurial drive in a given territory to generate, meet and develop new prospects that turn into sales orders, closing all opportunities in a timely manner.
- To identify the resources required and opportunities to expand product usage and devise plans and strategies for selling into the territory and existing account base, to accelerate business volumes
- To identify marketing and product requirements and communicate well to appropriate personnel to drive the overall sales process
- To attain Technical, negotiation meetings & to be able to answer technical queries.
- To keep tap on competitor's activities in the region.
- To coordinate with service engineers to attend installations & demonstrations as well as technical meetings.
- To have good relationship with the key accounts to increase sales in key accounts.
- To ensure the collections on sales within the company norms of Days Outstanding.
- Resolve customer complains questions and concerns.
- Report weekly sales activities to direct manager.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Manager or General Manager.
If interested please inbox your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org